Hi ETHDenver Hackers!
Whether you're looking to get your DApp working on Toshi, build a Toshi chatbot, understand the architecture behind Toshi, or contribute to one of the Toshi clients, we've got you covered.
Toshi is a platform that lets people build and use an open financial system. Toshi has three main offerings combined into one mobile client:
- User-controlled Ethereum Wallet (with support for ERC20 and ERC721 tokens coming soon)
- Web3-enabled DApp browser so users can load any DApp by entering the URL (we also curate and feature popular DApps)
- Secure Chat / Messenger service with in-chat payments, group chat, chatbots and more
To test your DApp on Toshi, just enter the URL in the Toshi browser and test it out.
If your DApp already works on Toshi and you would like to have it featured, please fill out this form. If you have technical questions, reach out to us at [email protected] or on our Toshi Community Slack.
Toshi's chatbot platform consists of a handful of open source clients and backend services that tie together various protocols (Signal, Ethereum, etc). Since your chatbot is a Node.js app, you can add any additional functionality that you need. We make it easy for anyone to build and use chatbots, with the following components:
- End-to-end encrypted messaging
- Payments that arrive instantly, anywhere in the world
- A simple yet powerful interface for bots and HTML apps
Anybody can sign up for Toshi with just a smartphone. Our mission is to provide universal access to financial services.
Download Testnet version of Toshi here.
Toshi Community Slack
A public Slack is now available where you can get assistance and share ideas - join us! http://slack.toshi.org